Saturday, April 14, 2018

Round 2: (13) A to Z vs. (12) My First Book of Superpowers

Can alphabetical animals stop a book more powerful than a locomotive?


A To Z
by Sandra Boynton
Available in board book format. (Amazon)

My First Book Of Superpowers
by David Bar Katz
Available in board book format. (Amazon)

Previously

13 seed A To Z spelled the end of the line for 4 seed My Turtle And Me, while 12 seed My First Book of Superpowers beat up on 5 seed Doggies to advance.

Match-up Analysis

To be perfectly honest, I didn't expect A To Z to move on last round, and I don't particularly expect it to do so this time going up against a beast like My First Book of Superpowers.

Prediction

My First Book of Superpowers wins in a cakewalk.

Results

The streak is finally ended, as H. picked A To Z.

Up Next

A To Z will try to keep the glass slipper on, going up against Dancing Feet on May 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment